 Trains / 10891
Re: My thoughts on the Customized train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:38:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Graham writes:

The choice of colours are a bit strange.  The brown and
grey look revolting, I was expecting red - but then the
Hogwarts express is red.

I too thought the brown and grey looked funny but I put that down to my old
monitor.  It would be nice to see pictures of all the colors in the next S@H
catalog to get a better idea of what these shades look like.  I'm assuming they
are just the standard colors and not new shades but again, some of the pics
looked kinda lurid on my monitor.  Too bad my boss won't let me have a new
monitor!

Katie