 Trains / 10809
  Re: train prices have now appeared and you can order them, but still no pics

"Richard W. Schamus (legoman34)" <legoman34@netaddress.com> wrote in message news:GC90I0.Byt@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) It is GBP 15.50. I would guess it will be around US$20 the large engine with tender is GBP 21.50 the small engine GBP 12.50 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: train prices have now appeared and you can order them, but still no pics

(...) If the conversion works out close to what you are quoting, I think that that will be pretty good. I'm just gonna wait now and see how long it takes them to get it all in place over for us US/North American customers. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)