 Trains / 10810
Re: train prices have now appeared and you can order them, but still no pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:26:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Richard W. Schamus (legoman34)" <legoman34@netaddress.com> wrote in message

Well you EU folks are lucky; we here in the US still have no price
availability. :(

On the first new set on the list, the large black engine, I'm hoping that
the price is not going to be outrageous, especially since it is only under
200 pieces, and you don't get an motor or a light.
I suppose that I could handle something up to $25. Ok, maybe a bit more, • but
not much more.

It is GBP 15.50.
I would guess it will be around US$20

the large engine with tender is GBP 21.50
the small engine GBP 12.50
small with tender GBP 18.75

regards
lawrence

If the conversion works out close to what you are quoting, I think that that
will be pretty good. I'm just gonna wait now and see how long it takes them
to get it all in place over for us US/North American customers.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****