 Trains / 10804
  train prices have now appeared and you can order them, but still no pics

as it says in the subject I guess regards lawrence (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: train prices have now appeared and you can order them, but still no pics

No prices yet in the US, but I figure they're updating 3 different dbs for the page - one for basic info, one for pricing, one for pics. They'll show up sooner or later today or tomorrow, I'm sure. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train prices have now appeared and you can order them, but still no pics

(...) Well you EU folks are lucky; we here in the US still have no price availability. :( On the first new set on the list, the large black engine, I'm hoping that the price is not going to be outrageous, especially since it is only under 200 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: train prices have now appeared and you can order them, but still no pics

(...) Prices in Germany: - big engine: 44,95 DM (all colours same price) - big engine with tender: 62,95 DM (all colours same price) - small engine: 35,95 DM (all colours same price) - small engine with tender: 53,95 DM (all colours same price) That (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

"Richard W. Schamus (legoman34)" <legoman34@netaddress.com> wrote in message news:GC90I0.Byt@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) It is GBP 15.50. I would guess it will be around US$20 the large engine with tender is GBP 21.50 the small engine GBP 12.50 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: train prices have now appeared and you can order them, but still no pics

(...) If the conversion works out close to what you are quoting, I think that that will be pretty good. I'm just gonna wait now and see how long it takes them to get it all in place over for us US/North American customers. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)