 Trains / 108
    Re: Thanks to Terry Cruse and Ali V. —Robert Farver
   (...) Wait! Wait! Let me toot that horn before you put it away. I picked up my last set (a 4543) on eBay just a couple weeks ago. (...) I'd have to say I like the Freight Rail Runner (4564) best. I like the engine design best of the three, and the (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Thanks to Terry Cruse and Ali V. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The box car is a bit different since it has the bin inside... As for the engine design being the best... well, differences of opinion are what make horse racing interesting. I like it just about the LEAST. I would rank the 9v non steam engines (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)