 Trains / 10714
    Re: Pics: JAC Bethgon Coalporter —Christopher Masi
   (...) It sure is purdy! I'll have to add this to my list of thing that I should probably try to copy. The ribs are offset by 1/2 stud? Did you go 9 so you could get that centerline support beam in the right place? Chris P.S. I don't think I'll ever (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Pics: JAC Bethgon Coalporter —John Neal
    (...) Thanks. (...) Yes. (...) Nope. In fact, I needed to use a 1x2 center stud for that, because I'm 8 wide at the bottom. The car started out as an 8 wide, but counting the offset of the ribs on each side, it totals 9. Now I normally wouldn't (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)