 Trains / 10704
  Re: what is the rarest train set?

(...) I think Crocodile engine is more rarer and tends to always sell high on E-bay...if you add the club Car to the Metroliner and you are always going to have to pay big bucks.... what about the Airport Shuttle...it is a "town" set that always (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: what is the rarest train set?

(...) Not really - 4558s without boxes have been going for $200 or less lately. I've seen ones WITH boxes for right at $200. I won my last Metroliner on Ebay for $160 INCLUDING shipping from Germany to the US. He packed it in a nice plastic tub (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)