 Trains / 10674
10673  |  10675
Subject:
Crocodile Engine with working lamps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:08:43 GMT

Hi all.

I opened a new Train & Town section at my Lego web page.

http://www.geocities.com/mario.ferrari/train/lego_train.html

There's not yet very much to see, except my modified version of the
Crocodile Engine set, which includes weighed bogies and working lamps (all
three of them).

http://www.geocities.com/mario.ferrari/crocodile/crocodile.html

IMHO this electric solution is compact enough to be applied to other models,
but I cant' wait to hear your comments.

Ciao
Mario

Lego web page: http://www.geocities.com/mario.ferrari/lego.html