 Trains / 10671
Re: next 2 rheingold cars are done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:58:55 GMT

Looks good. I have had a similar idea.

How wide is the first car? Maybe some more pics of that one?
How did you built the ends?

Sonnich

Adriling <Adrian.Rohnfelder@planet-interkom.de> wrote in message
It's done, I've completed another 2 rheingold cars (another 2 I'm building
on at the moment and a last one - a club car - already is planned). Feel
free to have a look @ (any comments are welcome):

Flash Version:
http://www.knopf-und-stein.de/eisenbahneigen/eisenbahneigen.html

Html Version: