 Trains / 10645
Re: pictures from Wamalug's April 1st meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 04:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dan Boger writes:
A bit late, but here's the few pictures I took from WAMALUG's meeting on
April 1st.  The train point of interest would be the implementation of a
Dogbone loop, designed by Tom Cook and myself :)

http://www.peeron.com/pics/Apr0101/

Enjoy!
I love that red GE 44-tonner, esp. with the yellow 'stripes'in the frame.
-Harvey