 Trains / 10644
10643  |  10645
Subject:
pictures from Wamalug's April 1st meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:46:07 GMT

A bit late, but here's the few pictures I took from WAMALUG's meeting on
April 1st.  The train point of interest would be the implementation of a
Dogbone loop, designed by Tom Cook and myself :)

  http://www.peeron.com/pics/Apr0101/

Enjoy!

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:7854_1>:  12 volt conducting rails, straight (LEGO/SYSTEM/Trains/12v/Accessory Track), '80, 8 pcs