 Trains / 10634
10633  |  10635
Subject:
My first train "creation"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 01:35:06 GMT

OK, its not really a creation, but I didn't have any instructions 8?)

This is the train on the back of the Australian 4561 box (dunno if it's on the
US box). I think it's much nicer than the main model. I kept one of the long
cars & built one short one. I've used only parts from 4561.

http://www.brickshelf.net/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4069

Just in case it isn't on the US box, here're pictures of the Aussie one

http://www.brickshelf.net/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3783

Enjoy!

ROSCO