 Trains / 10562
  Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

Hi all, Has anyone made a new loco for their 4560/1 railway express? The current engine doesn't look realistic @ all - have u got pics on your website? Ta, Sam Hastings (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

(...) I tried once but I'm not very satisfied with the results. I changed some of the details but I think I stuck to much to the original design. You can see some pics here: (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

(...) It's to short, I think you have to double the length, and give it two bogies. (The train motor can function as one, so you have to ass one dummy truck) You can use the technic plates with holes in it to provide pivot points. I also think the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

(...) Hello Sam, Here is my adaptation. I used 2 4561's and some bulk parts. (URL) Powell (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

There's a nice alternat model on the back of the box. Well the Australian box anyway. There's a picture here (URL) has nice little passenger cars too, only thing is it uses parts from the other cars in the set. ROSCO Sam Hastings <samjh@hotmail.com> (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

Hi, Here's what I've made with a 4561 and some bulk. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Pierre Normandin" <pierre_normandin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GB56KH.B1z@lugnet.com... (...) That is really beautiful! How did you afix the motor bogie under the front like that? Iain (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railway Express - Boring Locomotive!

(...) It's just put under the wagon plate (from set #3737 train accessories) like any other bogie. The smaller plate from #4561 is just put on the larger plate and has no contact with the motor bogie. Unfortunately, the front lights can't work that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)