 Trains / 10522
  New Train Cars

I have updated www.lguage.com to include some new train cars. Please check them out by selecting the "NEW" items and LMKWYT: Outside Braced Box Car Double Door Box Car Single (sliding) Door Box Car Statue of Liberty Box Car PS Covered Hopper Heavy (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: New Train Cars

Doh, put a typo in my own URL! try www.lgauge.com "Tom Cook" <cook_thomas@csi.com> wrote in message news:GAx6EL.Eo9@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Cars

Tom, as always, wonderful cars. I am particulary enjoying the PS covered hopper, the reefer, and your black hopper. There's only one problem- your missing two studs in width! (j/k). I'll have too copy them and correct that error. ;) -chris (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Cars

(...) them out by selecting (...) Hi Thomas, great work! I wondered about the Basel and Genova bricks on your blue box cars: you know those are from the rare 113 train? That was the first train ever by Lego.... But your waggons are worth to bear (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Cars

WOW. That water tower is gorgeous, Tom. Wow. Do you have it set up in a scene somewhere? I'd love to see a pictureof that, with some minifigs around for scale. Thanks for the great site! -s (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Cars

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GAy9tM.D9L@lugnet.com... (...) I didn't know that! Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I don't have the box or instructions, just a few pieces :( I will try to find the inventory for (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Cars

I do not have it set up anywhere yet. But I hope to have it as part of the next wamalug layout within an engine servicing scene. "Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:3AC34F99.34D078...rco.com... (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)