 Trains / 10502
  Re: MOC: BR52 Steam Locomotive

(...) I'm still building in minifig-stylee 6-wide, but it becomes obvious that these trains are smaller than a true minifig scale when you put someone in the cabin. But, 8-wide means that you have to do everything as a larger MOC, including any (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: BR52 Steam Locomotive

(...) Sorry, "Shaun's". Anyway, why am I helping this guy? I almost went mad trying to do a decent AT-AT thanks to Mr. Sullivan's models, and now he's doing trains! Shaun, can't you get into Belville or something instead? :) Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)