 Trains / 10454
  Re: 7745 Question

(...) My two 7745 sets are baught as used sets and have been correct built up like seen in the instruction. Both have each two mirrored printings on those 1x4x3 thin wall parts. Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7745 Question

(...) With my 7745 (owned since new), my red/black slope panels were all right, but I received some extra parts (not the small variety either) but was missing some others (such as all the 10*1 red plates) Regards, John (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)