 Trains / 10447
  Re: The call of the dark side... (stickers!)

(...) every day to/from work.) (...) ride have a black center flexible area. I was going to snap some pix for you this past week during lunch but it rained too many days here. I missed a really good opportunity on Wednesday or Thursday, BTW, when (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: The call of the dark side... (stickers!)

(...) Todd, the flexible passageways between the cars are known as diaphrams, just thought you might want to know. -Harvey I was going to snap some pix for (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: The call of the dark side... (stickers!)

(...) The ones with the black diaphragm are the newer units. The units in the pictures above are the original Boeing LRVs. I haven't noticed the inside of the newer units (I hadn't really even realized they had got new units until I started perusing (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)