 Trains / 10345
Re: Large Buildings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:54:53 GMT

In lugnet.build, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote in message
I am currently working on a large vehicle project, but I don't want my
minifgs exposed to the elements. Does anyone have any links to websites or
pictures of large buildings constructed out of LEGO bricks? I am thinking
along the lines of large warehouse structures roughly 3 x 2 baseplates in
area and 30 bricks high. I have a rather small collection (< 50K pieces), • so
straight brick construction is out of the question.

Any tips, tricks, suggestions, etc would be appreciated.

Take a look at my Metro Terminus
http://www.wilkesworld.co.uk/lego/lego_creations.htm

it is 3x2 48 stud baseplates floor area, and uses same baseplates for roof

regards
lawrence

Your Metro Terminus was one of the buildings I was actually looking at for
inspiration. Excellent job by the way.

-Duane