 Trains / 10341
  Re: Tank Car Mania Continues

Well, I have 64 of the white panels now (and I still have about 20 of the R2D2s & C3P0s after giving some to my daughters class). Brasso and Toothpaste and Goof-Off all took too long and left me with a headache. The hand sander with a light grit did (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tank Car Mania Continues

(...) Would brake fluid also work? -Harvey (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)