 Trains / 10333
    Re: How the heck do I find out what model that engine I see going by is? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ah. Yes, it does. It's called the "builder's plate" and if you can find it and read it you'll know a lot about the locomotive. (who built it, what model it is, when it was built) However, railfans (not GOOD railfans) have been known to prise (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: How the heck do I find out what model that engine I see going by is? —Josh Baakko
     (...) Ah, but the WC is great, as long as your not ripping things off, or getting in the way! Josh (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: How the heck do I find out what model that engine I see going by is? —James Brown
   (...) Heh... Yah, I guess that GE isn't too concerned about making sure people know that sleek machine going by is a (whatever), so they know what to ask about at the dealer. :) James (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)