 Trains / 10333
  Re: How the heck do I find out what model that engine I see going by is?

(...) Ah. Yes, it does. It's called the "builder's plate" and if you can find it and read it you'll know a lot about the locomotive. (who built it, what model it is, when it was built) However, railfans (not GOOD railfans) have been known to prise (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How the heck do I find out what model that engine I see going by is?

(...) Ah, but the WC is great, as long as your not ripping things off, or getting in the way! Josh (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How the heck do I find out what model that engine I see going by is?

(...) Heh... Yah, I guess that GE isn't too concerned about making sure people know that sleek machine going by is a (whatever), so they know what to ask about at the dealer. :) James (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)