 Trains / 10321
Re: GTA/Ontario Train Fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:17:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Calum Tsang writes:
Hi folks,

A few of us in rtlToronto (A Group for Lego Enthusiasts in the Greater
Toronto and Southern Ontario Area, http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego)
are thinking of doing a little train event.

Is there anyone in our area who'd be interested in participating, apart from
Iain, Ben, Jeff, and myself?  Followup on this thread or send me an email,
I'd like to hear from you!

Calum

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on Lugnet.  My wife and I are moving back to Toronto
at the end of March and I'm very interested in joining your group.  I've
been a "Town guy" since the '70's and a "Train guy" since the mid '90's.  I
have mostly custom train cars and town buildings.....most of my trains are
"copies" of the best designs that I have seen on lugnet.  I sell on ebay as
"rickzee" and have a shop on Brickbay called "NEWFOUNDBRICK".

Thanks, Rick