 Trains / 10308
Re: GTA/Ontario Train Fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 04:13:17 GMT

hideous monster made from mindstorms, and "attack" the layout....

ya know.......

I'm not all that bad.

(ok yes i am)

in fact, I own train stuff, and monorail stuff. its just not my thing.
I'll ore than likely show up and help in any tiny way i can.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm

Does this last part indicate a small inclination to bringing "walkers" to
the layout and go with my idea of terrorizing the town!!??

Benjamin Medinets