 Trains / 10248
    Re: My first MOC locomotive —Tony Hafner
   (...) That first shot is a really beautiful picture. Yes, it is very similar in shape- and modeling the wedge looks like a good challenge. I would assume that it is tapered to give the engineer a better rearward view from the cab. The FP45 looks (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My first MOC locomotive —Josh Baakko
   (...) As James said: "Draper Taper" Its fairly simple, I've used 1x6 technic plates, and 1x1 round bricks for the ends, and lots of plates and 1x2 & 1x3 bricks... I have to make the door still. I'll post pictures soon. Josh (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)