 Trains / 10237
Re: 12V train engines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:29:50 GMT

It appears that Lego Service in Europe may still have these.  They're not cheap
(DM1 per tire--not per pack) and they're not willing to sell them in large
numbers, but I'm pretty sure some people in Germany have recently gotten ahold
of some from Lego, along with some other 12V train items.

Alan

In lugnet.trains, Margaret Flavin writes:

Interested in any information relating to 12V train engines.
Firstly, trying to source rubber wheel rims (?part no. 5067).
Where can I buy these?  Does anyone have any I can purchase?

The 12V engines I have are working, but I wonder how they can be
overhauled/improved. Grateful for any help or advice.
Margaret