 Trains / 10235
  Re: Pictures from NGLTC layout at Atlanta NMRA show

(...) The pictures are GREAT! Several friends and I are hoping that we can catch your club in action while we are in Atlanta for 6 days in July at a Model Train convention. Katie (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from NGLTC layout at Atlanta NMRA show

Katie, I tried to reply to your email you sent me last week about this, but it kept bouncing back. What is this "Model Train Convention", I haven't heard anything about such an event this summer. I'll have to ask around tonight at the monthly (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from NGLTC layout at Atlanta NMRA show

(...) Sorry about that. I only found out recently that when I use "webmail" off my server that it was adding a "usi" onto the front of my email address. 23rd National LGBMRRC Convention, July 10-14, Atlanta, GA. You have to be a LGBMRRC Member to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from NGLTC layout at Atlanta NMRA show

(...) Hmm, maybe *I* should fly down and crash the party with some 14 wides! {:^D -John (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)