 Trains / 10230
    Re: The Royal Train Website —Stephen Fisher
   (...) Brian, Can you shed any light (no pun intended) on the process you used to generate your INCREDIBLY photo-realistic images? I've read most of the posts and your website, and it appears to comprise PhotoShop, stickers, detailed design, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: The Royal Train Website —Brian Williams
   Stephen, Thanks again for the compliments. I don't look at Lego models as an end unto themselves, but rather as props for building scenes. Many of the buildings are false fronts or partial builds. Here's a photograph of the Downtown Winterthur scene (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: The Royal Train Website —Jonathan Reynolds
   (...) Brian I'm impressed, Echoing all the other comments, I would also add that this is the first example I have seen of a LEGO railway that looks like a proper model railway (and to cap it all, it's not huge either!). I particularly like the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: The Royal Train Website —Brian Williams
   Jon, I really need to add a "technical focus" section to the website. Yes, two loks can be run simultaneously although I havn't done this yet (with Lego that is. In Z scale it is routine). The overhead caternary does work but I don't advertise it (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)