 Trains / 10160
Re: First draft of my gravel silo MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 00:26:57 GMT

At this weekends NGLTC show I'll see if I can get some good shots of the
hopper cars and their unloading doors. Soon I hope to get some shots of • the
rest of the gravel/grain/coal loading/unloading station.

Looking forward to the pictures!

Me too!.  Having been the first to travel down this road, I expect you will
have some difficulty (at least, I _think_ I was the first to do a automated
load/unload sequence...I know someone did it with the Technic Control System 2
before me, but rather differently.  (Bunnyup systems?)).  It is neat to see how
someone else aproaches the same idea from a different prospective.  My goal was
to have a rotary unloader, and that's what I have.  To see a unloader that is
non rotary would be interesting, and different.

(photos of my loader/unloader can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/LegoHTML/lego.html
and coal unloader 1 or 2, and coal mine)

James