 Trains / 10103
    Re: German Trains, 1930s and 40s ?? —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) I have a Märklin-catalogue for inspiring ideas on classic German trains. You can find it online at: (URL) via: Artikel-Gruppe: Lokomotiven Untergruppe: Dampflok In result you should find over 60 engines. Kind Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: German Trains, 1930s and 40s ?? —Shaun Sullivan
    Thanks Ben! This was graet - it turns out that the engine I had been going for was a BR 52 - I was able to get a whole slieu of pictures of it and similar engines, and then use some of the information on the site to track down more pics via a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)