 Trains / 10083
    Re: subway info? —Frank Filz
   (...) HO. I've always considered getting that LRV model. One of my friends in high school was a real subway fan and his model railroad actually was a transit layout, complete with a subway station. He told me of exploring the nether reaches of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: subway info? —James Powell
    (...) Couple of comments: 1. CLRV's are prototypical on Boston tracks, I have a photo of 4029 alongside a LRV in Boston...the contrast is kind of neat (CLRV=Canadian Light Rail Vehicle, built by UTDC/SIG 2. TTC tokens can be spoffed using aluminum (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)