 Trains / 10068
    Re: subway info? —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) It's been years since I've been on the T or even driving in Boston, but I forgot about those electric buses. Way cool. And the T on Commonwealth ave, I used to love riding that.... One thing I have (...) I never thought of that, it makes (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: subway info? —Frank Filz
   (...) The T gets pretty crowded at rush hour also. I'm mostly thinking of the graffitti, though I supose some of that may be put on during the day. I guess it's possible that Boston has somewhat better behaved people (1), but I've been surprised at (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: subway info? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Because all the criminals hate riding the T??? :-) FUT .fun ++Lar (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: subway info? —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I don't notice much graffitti on the subways in NY. Next to none, I think. The Welcome Back Kotter days are over as far as that is concerend. They've really done a good job cleaning that up. There is graffitti in the tunnels though. But none (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)