 Trains / 1006
    Help needed to identify parts —Bill Moreau
   I recently received a large assortment of old LEGOs and need help in identifying the set to which they might belong. There are two white 4x6 plates with integral 2x4 wheel housings and an integral 1x2 plate protruding from one end. There is also a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Help needed to identify parts —Mark Harrison
   Hi Bill, Have a look at set 153 which uses these double wheel set bogies. Between the baseplate and wheelsets there is an old style round turntable I didn't know you were into trains. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Set 113 (wasHelp needed to identify parts —Dan Parker
   Hello Bill and Mark, the blue bricks decorated with city-name logos suggests that you have set #113. This set featured a blue 4.5v motor and battery case, boxcar-type POST car, and a passenger car with printed bricks HAMBURG, BASEL, and GENOA. Ample (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)