 Trains / 10043
  Re: subway info?

(...) I mentioned it because I saw one Monday nite, although he was working the train rather than the station... he scooted on at 53rd/lex (this was on a 6 train) and was with us to Union Square where I detrained. ++Lar (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: subway info?

(...) There arent as many panhandlers as in previous years, but I see them all the time. (among other interesting things). King Guiliani has cleaned things up, but the 'army' can't be everywhere at once. Jonathan (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)