 Trains / 10038
    Chicago Train Show This Weekend —Brian Williams
   Just a quick reminder that that Royal Train will be on display at "Highwheeler 2001" held at Harper College in Palatine, Illinois on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. For more information please see the "Show Schedule" section at (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

        Re: Chicago Train Show This Weekend —James Mathis
     Have a GREAT SHOW, Brian! later, James Mathis (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

        Re: Chicago Train Show This Weekend —Katie Dokken
   (...) This is one of the few times that I wished that I lived in Chicago. I'd really like to see this in person! Katie (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)