 Trains / 10031
    Re: Train Show Flyer —James Brown
   (...) That's very cool. I really doubt too many people will show up with these cards at the door, though - they don't say anything about the discount on them. I was just surprised at seeing something with the LEGO logo on it, but not (appearing to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Show Flyer —James Trobaugh
   I did notice the lack of any mention of a discount with the card posted. But I do know that a deal was worked out with the local NMRA chapter here in Atlanta for a dollar off using the post card. The discount part is up to the show's producers and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)