 Trains / *9479 (-10)
  Preparation for SuperTrain 2001

(...) I just got confirmation. TLG is sending me all the various LEGO that I requested for the kid's play area. If the Calgary club kicks in the $50 for the hardware and provides the tables and supervision as expected, we should have an awesome play (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: MOC: Bridges for Trains

Sorry about that. I didn't realize what I had done untill I got finished loading all my images. I discovered you tend to get spoiled when you switch to a cable server, unfortunately, not everyone can enjoy it! I take some time tomorrow to reload (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Bridges for Trains

Adrian, Some very impressive pieces of engineering! The outside trusses and sheer scale must make it very exciting to follow a train across. Please, some shots of your curved bridges too. -BMW (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Three New Train Cars

(...) I'm not sure about a language barrier--he writes as well as some allegedly native speakers of English I know! Still, I apologize to Kai for my snippy jab; nothing was meant by it. Dave! (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Maybe he did like Troy C. did and bought about a million of the 5938 Oasis Ambush set (see (URL) to see what I did with them) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Where did you get so many 2x2x3 slopes for the roof?! I could do half of one side in a plethora of colors. I'd kill for that many slope pieces. (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: MOC: Bridges for Trains

(...) ...Fantastic work! I'd love to see some details of the girder structure (like how the LEGO math worked out to for that height). That beast is beautiful tho (even at huge picture size (as others have pointed out :-) How did you work out the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:G6Jw1x.Gns@lugnet.com... (...) Eehhh! that hurts to think about thinking about attempting! Anyways...scratch building Z is pretty impressive, Brian. I couldn't scratchbuild an HO much less (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

(...) Good Heavens! That's like those guys who sculpt animals out of grains of rice! Unless you're three inches tall, that's an astonishingly small medium to choose. Bravo! Dave! (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

Chris, The dark green on the "Kathryn" locomotive is nothing more than carefully trimmed contact paper used to line kitchen drawers. Because she was decorated five years ago, the gold pinstriping and lettering was cut and applied by hand under (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact