 Trains / *9324 (-5)
  Re: Cross Track Out Of Production?

How odd! But I have learned not to be surprised at eBay any more. The Lego Imagination Center in Orlando had loads of cross track pieces this week, and I have a feeling that Shop at Home might still have some of them also. Find well, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Cross Track Out Of Production?

There has been some talk about this...Check out this auction: (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS in Tampa, Florida

Thanks for the kind words on the Ninja themed castle. I was actually going for a segment of The Great Wall of China with the Qin Chinese defending against the invasion by the XiongNu nomads. Thought I recognize your name from "the Temple of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Via train photos

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G632MI.IuD@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) , that provides a different option for modeling via, but I have only seen it (...) The LRC is a beautiful engine, as are the LRC-3000 series (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Via train photos

(...) I have found that if you avoid 180° curves then the long cars don't look that bad because they are not in the curve too long. Just typing to see myself type, Chris (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact