 Trains / *9309 (-5)
  Re: More track geometry

What software is this and where can it be found? I'm new to the Train theme now that I got my 7yr old son his 1st train set, it just so happens to be the favorite brick of the house. 20yrs later I get to play too!!! I've got all the accessories and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  More track geometry

Hi, I was today playing around with the track designer and noticed a thing some of you might be interested in, as I've so far never seen anyone use or discuss about this... I noticed that adding 3 straight pieces of rail into curve makes it EXACTLY (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Desert Express

(...) Note that rivet counting mode is a useful function... (...) Who said that they can't spell 'eh'?? I am claiming that they can't spell the names of towns in upstate NY. Consider getting better books. LOL. (...) While we're picking... sepArate (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yellow Speed Control Car

ah... a dynamometer car? excellent. I tried one using the Snow Blower as the baseline; it wasn't very pretty. Your little yellow one looks pretty good to me. "Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:G5z2Jt.A7A@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Engine / Club Car

Nice MOCs. I like the silhouette pictures. I do think the club car may be too high, but I'd like to see some pictures of the whole car and engine for some perspective. "Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact