 Trains / *8984 (-5)
  F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf

I have placed a first draft of my F40PH instructions on Brickself at (URL) say first draft because when I checked the files this morning from work (shh!) they are much darker than they appeared on my home PC last night (gamma correction not set (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

(...) Ah, my sanity is restored. I couldn't figure out how you could have made a sliding door. Great models, BTW. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

"sebarile-MOBL" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:G544x8.FnI@lugnet.com... (...) The web page you are looking for is: (URL) Gasperi (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

Bryan Kinkel <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:G548Cq.3GK@lugnet.com... (...) That would not make sence. If they will have automated points, then they will _most ptobably_ also have manual. But maybe another version? I remember (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "No Contact" Homebrew Train Sensor for Mindstorms

Hi Chris, thanks for sharing this. I had the same positive results with reed sensors in my automated rail station. The station actually detects the incoming train through the well known light sensor + lamp method, but I wanted a way to distinguish (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact