 Trains / *8649 (-5)
  Re: Modifed Train Station?

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G43Er8.J5y@lugnet.com... (...) Sounds like mine (URL) think you are referring to my 'Metro Station plus' regards lawrence (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sliding doors

Hello Adrian, I have used another method, it does however require the special 1.5x8 rail plates for support. Please see (URL) for the details. Not as elegant as the other idea, but it works fairly well. Michel Magnan (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

I don't want to say "I told you so", but...;-) (...) Hey Bram, why don't you create some really cool locos and cars in ldraw?? I mean, for me, a ldraw MOC rendered in POV Ray is cooler than digital pics of actual MOCs any day!! An MOC is only cooler (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Switch Track Switch Building for 9v Train Track

I found there is this item in BrickBay, its price is $99.00, and includes 310 pieces, the description as follows: 1.Motorized Switching. 2.Motor and Wired Electric Brick Included. 3.Hinged Roof for Gears and Motor Access. Does anyone have its (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!

Yet another 8 wide from James Mathis: (URL) job! Although I don't see any new innovative techniques, the model looks very realistic. Great details! Almost makes we want to get into trains...but I have no money...just a bunch of 4.5 track and about (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact