 Trains / *8504 (-5)
  Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set

(...) I think my responsibility wasn't that big it had to be mentioned here.... (...) small details, by the clever and really new use of the Ninja doors sideways as sliding doors and by the impression of the whole model as it stands under the blue (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  woo :)

wow, you're quick Tom :P (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: 2 Button RCX controlled Train

I have created another version of the 2 Button RCX control train software. It's called 2 Button 3 Function RCX controlled train. I've fixed some of the limitations to the first version and added some more features. See full details at my webpage and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Palantine Steamer with Wagons Set

(...) as (...) James, I'm speechless!!! :-)) I was going to say "even if it's only 6-wide,it's marvellous",when I looked at the 9 studs on the roof....It's 8-wide!!! I think it's your best train ever,even more beautiful of the BOB train (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Layout Help

jrosco wrote in message ... (...) be (...) place (...) Were you planning on having any buildings on this layout, Jim? There's not much space for them between the roads and tracks. The two switches in the top right and top left look as though they (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact