 Trains / *567 (-10)
  MOC: Great Central (Brit) 4-6-0 steamer

I mentioned a while back that I had built this engine and got asked for pictures: they are now at (URL) be interested on comments from other people who have used the technic wheels like I have as train drivers. Kevin Wilson Vancouver, BC (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gary Louie Death

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36C01F00.880A33F5@v...er.net>... :The Lego community as a whole, and the train sub community in :particular, has suffered a significant and profound loss with the :passing of Gary Louie on 5 February. ... :He was (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dear Administrator

[followups set to lugnet.admin.general] (...) I think this all boils down a few layers of simple good-natured confusion. Long ago (December, I think), when Kurt Eilers and John Neil (friends) signed up together, there was evidence that they may have (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 4559 Still being produced

Asher Kobin wrote in message ... (...) ZB (...) 4559 is availible in Canada as well. LINC (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4559 Still being produced

What else do you want to know? (...) ZB (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SOME WELL NEEDED PERSPECTIVE

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:49:11 GMT, Kurt Eilers <keilers@uswest.net> wrote: Kurt. You've done it now. I posted something, and then you frigging forward it to .trains, without my permission, for no reason, and in that isn't enough, you paste it into the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

(...) I would tend to say not, as to me, the defining characteristic of a railcar (or a street car, for that matter) is that it has two trucks (rather than articulated the way the 4559 lead unit is) and that it contains the entire "stuff" of a (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  12V train early 70th

I am looking for a 12V train engine. The train (early seventeeth) is running on a blue track with three rails (the DC current is flowing through the middle rail). (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Dear Administrator

Todd, Please post something and stop this insane flaming apologizing crap. I just want to read and chat about LEGO trains. I don't want to read about chips on shoulders... These guys are dominating the group with what I call unrelated info. How (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact