 Trains / 559
558  |  560
Subject:
Dear Administrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:52:32 GMT

Todd,
Please post something and stop this insane flaming apologizing crap. I
just want to read and chat about LEGO trains. I don't want to read about chips
on shoulders... These guys are dominating the group with what I call unrelated
info. How about starting lugnet.flame so when people want to hash it out they
can leave the topical group and verbally beat each other in a group made for
this activity.

SteveB
www.PNLTC.org