 Trains / *552 (-20)
  1x1 round plates in station

A couple of days ago I picked up an old central station - the yellow one with a black roof. I think it was set no. 4554. (don't ask me how - I assume the shop must have dug it out of a stock room and I was lucky enough to be the first person to (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Re: Stuff I've been working on

No such luck. I'm in South Carolina. (...) recrutes. (...) Ben G. (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stuff I've been working on

No pics yet, sorry. Do you live in the Pac NW? Always looking for new recrutes. SteveB (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stuff I've been working on

What's the URL for the lighthouse? (...) I don't chime in much in this group, but I'm always amazed by how much you guys know and what you can build. I have only been in LEGO trains for about 3 months. Right now I have 2150 station, 4532 crossing, (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Switches vs. Turnouts (was Re: APOLOGY

(...) Not really. Let me clarify my position. I don't feel it's appropriate to suppress information sharing, and I don't think the originator of a thread has some sort of exclusive say about what is on or off topic. I'm not sure I care to comment (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: APOLOGY

Maybe we should start a group called lugnet.flame... then we could go on talking about trains or what have you, in the specific groups. Todd? Are you guys finished? I have a new topic... Is it points, switch tracks, or turn-out...??? or Is it a (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Stuff I've been working on

I built a small hardware store front with covered loading bay. It's mostly blue and sits on two metro station square raised platforms. I added six studs between them to extent the foot print. Nothing exciting, this one will just need details, (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  4559 Still being produced

I don't know if this is any interest to anyone but I just bought a 4559 at ZB and it had a 1999 Catalog in it. -- Asher (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Starlight Express, L.V.

George Sikora wrote (in part): (...) I saw it a couple times in Las Vegas, as part of an annual ritual trek through the desert to Las Vegas each April. (I even have the Soundtrack CD here in the office, maded by Polydor, copyright by the "Really (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOC Train Engine: Starlight Express

"Starlight Express" is a wonderful, fun show by Andrew Lloyd Weber. The cast performs on roller skates. A brief summary of the show can be found at: (URL) link with a lot of info: (URL) show never seemed to make it big in the US but my wife and I (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

I have posted details at (URL) sure I posted this message on Friday, but I can't see where it went, what with the reply-to's being all over the place on this thread! Huw Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36BDBA06.8C10F975@v...er.net>... (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

Kurt, there's a 4551 on eBay at the moment. Current high bid is 162.50. The url is: (URL) you can just do a search there on lego 4551. Kevin (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  New MOC Train Engine: Starlight Express

I've another train engine added to my web site. It's black, very black; but, it is not a steamer. This model is primarily an exercise for me in making graphics to apply to models. This is a fairly big step for me. "Hello, my name is James, and, uh, (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Dummies (was Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

Larry P wrote (...) LOL! I can just see the dummy "coach", puffing surreptitiously as it trundles along the elevated tracks, with every horse on the road belwo rearing and shying as it passes. Kevin (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Purism (was Re: Train "tyres"

(...) I find my purism wavering enough to accept this, especially since TLG doesn't make fresh spares (rubber DOES age, even in the package). I also bought a decalled engine from Steve B., and I recently prised the window glass out of one of those (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Dummies (was Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

No, not what you think!!! I forgot something that interested readers may find interesting. And uninteresting (1) readers should feel free to push N now. (...) Note that "dummy" in model parlance means exactly the opposite of what it means in real (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: HELLO!!!??????

(...) I have several but even if I intended to sell, I shan't sell to someone that isn't interested in the correct terminology. (...) Rather late for that, I'd say. (...) And the reason we are discussing this, strange as it may seem to you, as you (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact