 Trains / 542
Re: Starlight Express, L.V.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:13:12 GMT

George Sikora wrote (in part):
"Starlight Express" is a wonderful, fun show by Andrew Lloyd Weber.
The cast performs on roller skates.

....(some stuff deleted)

Starlight Express is still running on the London Stage, it may also be
running in Las Vegas at the Hilton.

  I saw it a couple times in Las Vegas, as part of an annual ritual
trek through the desert to Las Vegas each April. (I even have the
Soundtrack CD here in the office, maded by Polydor, copyright
by the "Really Useful Company" (the same folks that put up the
web pages at http://www.reallyuseful.com/news/Starlight/crux.html)
and produced by Andrew Lloyd Weber/Nigel Wright.

  It was a great show, and I enjoyed the songs enough to get the CD.
Unfortunately, last year, the Star Trek: Next Generation show had taken
over the L.V. Hilton, and I thought I looked for Starlight and didn't
find it last year. I'll make a point of checking again in April this year.

       -Z-     http://jeffk.com/~zonker  (my LEGO pages, trains and more)