 Trains / *5182 (-5)
  Minifig What scale are they??

Ok, I have not managed to read many posts in the last 4 weeks or so(I hold my head in shame) due to work comitments.I have recently purchased a Panther radio controlled model tank, 1.25th scale. As a teenager I used to have 1.35th scale tanks etc. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Club Table Standards was Re: New LEGO train realism?

That's supposed to be "yall" not "all", dang spell checker! I need the southern version.. ;) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Club Table Standards was Re: New LEGO train realism?

Christopher, I'd defiantly like to see some detail on how all did the hinges with the legs. I'd love to keep the 2x2 legs I already have. So if I can find a way to hinge them and keep the same sturdiness, that would be great. I'm actually using 1" x (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

john kelly <jkelly69@skypoint.com> wrote in message news:Frvws2.LtC@lugnet.com... (...) doubt (...) to (...) trailer. Well, you could always secure your rack with either a spacer or lock the wheels. I would suggest that straps could hold it to a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Nice woosh!

(...) top. it's pretty cool too :) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact