 Trains / *4827 (-10)
  Re: Not LEGO, but trains( $$$ for 2200 foot loop of track)

G'Day The rather ambitious project below would be a fantastic way for LegoDirect to provide support. And when it is over they can cover their costs by selling the used track as used track at a discount and recover some of their promotional costs and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: GFLTC at GATS (South Florida)

(...) You *would* have seen me if the show were 2 weeks later-- I will be vacationing in Ft Myers (Sanibel Island). Drat, I cudda hung out all weekend:-/ Timing just a little off...maybe just right for you;-) Have a great show, Robin! -John (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Just a quick question!

Hi Jamie, the parabolic 8x8 radar antenna is not chromed. It is just the normal grey coulor of Lego. So you can use it for your project. Leg Godt, Ben (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Just a quick question!

I was just wondering if the 8x8 radar dish in the Train Track Snow Remover set, set #4533, is a chromed or a solid gray piece! I am in need of a solid gray radar dish my current project! Thanks in advance for any and all help given! (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  My website

hi all, ive just had enouogh time to put together a website of my trains.... the URL is (URL) hope you take a look and give me some feed back..... My site includes a 4-8-4 steam engine that is more than 8 studs wide in places *gasp* :) I also put in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GFLTC at GATS (South Florida)

I hope the show goes well. I'd love to see photos of your Amtrak Superliner train with the GE P42-9PH (Genesis) locomotive. later, James Mathis (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  GFLTC at GATS (South Florida)

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will have a display at the Great American Train Show, March 11 and 12 in Fort Myers, Florida. It’s our only south Florida show this year. It's also a solo outing for me, because the Nick has family (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Model of MATRA VAL System

(...) No, not even that, driver had (this is 15 years ago now :) just a emergency stop button, and the horn button (which was a rased 2" diameter button or so, the stop was recessed). So, the driver is just along for the ride...kind of pointless if (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Model of MATRA VAL System

James Powell wrote in message ... (...) version (...) that (...) IIRC (...) all (...) UGH!!!!!!! LUCKY DUCK!!!! Yeah, I assumed the SRT was ATC... driver just gives the start command after closing the doors, right? (Can you tell about your (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does anyone know of something like LUGNET, but for G-Scale Trains

No, but if it's any consolation, I am building 14 stud wide trains which are G scale (1:29). I think LGB is something like 1:22.5... No pics yet-- I will have some after the GMLTC show in La Crosse:-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact