 Trains / *4737 (-10)
  Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

(...) False colors? So what! You've got the "Genesis" look down in that engine. Very nice. As another poster said, the engine looks MASSIVE compared to the cars, which is just right. That small windshield works out well, and I LOVE how you used (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bay-Window Caboose and a few other cars

(...) I investigated the angled window idea, i don't think it will work for the space i have. I'm going to try the translucent roof bricks though. (...) They are used for various things- lumber and sheetrock are two things that i can think of off (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bay-Window Caboose and a few other cars

(...) roof bricks, translucent. If you mean roof bricks I do not think that will give you the look you want. I do not mean to be presumptuous but you could try mounting 1x2x2 windows at an angle. Ben ( (URL) and I ( (URL) both used the technique on (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train events calendar?

(...) I just put this in my calander! Since that will be during my last semester here in Daytona, I will have been home, so I can bring my train stuff up here. If at all possible, could I bring a loco to run one day? I understand if no. I may have a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

The train looks great! I like how "heavy" the engine looks and how the whole train is so low-slung. Nice Job! (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) And poor Mike, his post on Remote Points is #4561, I hope that doesn't bode ill for the future of LEGO Train automation (i.e. I hope we don't see juniorized automation). Hmm, and message 3225 (one of the best (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day

(...) Your kidding, right? (Shhh... be quiet, maybe he was and is now hoping for a way out...) Well, maybe a small donation, not for me mind you, for WAMALUG... No Larry, it wont cost you or anyone else anything to come down to D.C. to play with us (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

(...) Hey, cool! The message count for the .trains group has reached the 45xx range. Tom, you just posted message #4558! --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

This is an excellent likeness of this train. I have to wait for these about once a month (usually on the southbound run from Portland), and aside from the admittedly non-standard colours, this looks fabu! (Though I am not a trainhead, I *do* (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thank You!

(...) How does the melody go? :-) --Todd (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact