 Trains / *47 (-5)
  Re: What does everyone think of the Freight and Crane Railway?

From a collectors standpoint, this train is a must-have. You need to stay (9.0V) train complete! For playability, I think it's one of the best - it has those two over-head cranes, and the real-working scale is so cool. It's my (5 yr old) son's (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC Train pics soon to come...

Hi All, Well the GATS show was the third weekend in a row for us. So I haven't had much time for PNLTC site maintaince. We have one weekend off then back to Seattle for another show! I think we still have 4 left this x-mas season. About the GATS (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Broken Link - PNLTC Web site

Thanks, I'll fix it today. SteveB Simon Denscombe wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

  What does everyone think of the Freight and Crane Railway?

Basically, just what the header says. I have avoided buying this train for a while now because I don't particularly like the look of it. But I have a feeling it may be the only modern looking cargo train available for a while (I have heard the new (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

  Hello,I am a maniac, define terms

Hello, I have been a Lego maniac for years, with the excuse to buy all those sets for my kids. Now they are into older things and I have had to admit I am a Lego maniac myself. The kids have graciously turned all sets over to me. I have been amazed (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact