 Trains / *4677 (-10)
  Re: Searchlight car

(...) Which naturally means if TLC produces a digital-control product for LEGO Trains, it will be proprietary and non-standard. Steve (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

(...) Hi Steven! Sorry to tell you, but I have no spare 4551 at hand, otherwise I would have liked to make a deal 127 against 4551. Actually 127 and 116 are roughly the same with two main differences: 116 has no magnetic couplings, but the older (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day

(...) it was "unofficially loaned" to us (don't ask, we won't tell), but here's some of the destruction it caused: (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Large train wheels (was: Mini review of 5827 Royal Coach)

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) I reckon that these wheels would look good on a wild west style steam loco? Expensive way to get 4 wheels of one size. Allan J Smith (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day

(...) ...Loaned might be a bit strong a word... lets just say he needed a weekend out... :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wildlink.com lugnet #160 (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day

(...) Actually membership in the club is not a requirement for touching the maxi-fig. They are at the Potomac Mills store, a whole gaggle of them. This was loaned to us for use at our show, and will be returned. I should note that they are not for (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Searchlight car

Regarding how I implemented DCC (Digital Command Control): I hope to have some pictures and descriptions up on my site in a couple days. It is 99% commercial parts. Thanks to the NMRA (National Model Railroad Association) DCC is now standardized, so (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day

(...) I believe it was liberated from the Potomac Mills Lego Outlet store, for a weekend out. (See, he has a badge to get back in the store and everything.) And no, you can't buy one. Move down here to the D.C. area and we might let you join so you (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day

(...) Where'd that maxifig come from? (1) Was that something that was officially loaned or donated by TLC??? 1 - if you say Billund, you're banished to .pun ++Lar (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Bright Future for LEGO Trains? (was Re:No LEGOFest...)

(...) I've seen this done the other way round (using a lego train motor for a conventional O gauge model engine)in an old "Railway Modeller" magazine from the late 70s. It involved splitting the mechanism vertically, presumably to maintain a 32mm (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact